Kostenloser Versand ab 100€ nach Österreich und 150€ nach Deutschland.
For another 25 countries in Europe, free shipping from 250€.

No Products in the Cart


Tasting 30th November

on November 30, 2023
Dear Vinifero-Friends,

As the cold really fell upon Vienna, it is finally time to warm our hearts with Glühwein. On Wednesday the 6th, we will provide homemade Glühwein coming from our dear friend Markus Sonntag.

The first wine of this week’s tasting comes from a plateau between Modena and Reggio, in Emilia-Romagna region. With approximately 10h, our wine maker produces mainly Spergola and Lambrusco. Frisant Rosso from Il Farneto, is made from 100% Lambrusco Grasparossa, is an electric ruby red in colour with aromas of cherry, carnation, and a trace of licorice. Flinty minerality and elevated with tight fizz, fresh acidity and green tea tannins.

Near Pisa in Tuscany and produced each year exclusively for Vinifero by Gli Archi, Otto Prode is a cuvée from Trebbiano, Malvasia and Viognier. A complex bouquet with a harmonious blend of citrus and stone fruit aromas. The finish is crispy and refreshing with lingering fruit and floral notes.

The next white wine is a little more fragrant. The Bora Lunga 2019 from Cinque Campi consists of 90% Spergola, which many people already know as a miracle ingredient in other Emilia-Romagna wines. Thanks to the remaining 10% addition of Malvasia grapes, it not only gains an intense aroma, but also shines on many levels.

Coming from the north of Roma, Litrozzo Rosato will be the next wine of this week’s tasting. The two exceptional winemakers, Clémentine and Gian Marco, used grapes from Greghetto (local name for Sangiovese) and Aleatico. Not an usual rosé, always sold out in no time!


Last but not least, an ideal everyday wine: Balenaia's Toscana Rosso. A Tuscan red that cannot be more Tuscan. Sangiovese-based, it develops in the mouth with great intensity. A sunny wine that expresses all the juicy and fruity part of this fruit. A wise use of the amphora, beyond fashion, and then left in a steel tank to rest after the spontaneous fermentation. We look forward to see familiar and new faces popping up into our cozy bar!
Vinifero Team

Tasting fee: 25,-€/ p.P.

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published